Marketing Assistant – Oahu-Hawaii Candidates Only – MBA Preferred
Immediate start at our contemporary Waikiki studios.
Come and join our team!
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Confidentworking with senior executives and masterful at scheduling appointments, travel, etc.
- Resourceful, problem solver who getsthings done with a high level of competency
- Solid work ethic and positive personality
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft office Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Requires a college degree (master’s degree preferred), current driver’s license and at least 2 years professional experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.